Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20th: And the theme for the day is Rain!

Well it started raining and thundering during the night and that pretty much set the theme for the day.  So why fight city hall!  We decided it was a good day to do laundry.  Using my space age computer power from my iphone I located a nice out of the way coin laundry and we set out with 10 days of dirty laundry to take care of.  So I don't usually do laundry and this became a good lesson for me.  I did have to ask for help only twice on how the quarters went in.  And I was delegated to folding socks, towels and underwear, while the more difficult items like shirts were handled by Elaine.  After a few hours at the laundromat, I drove Elaine to a nail salon to have a pesky nail repaired.  Then we celebrated a job well done by having a late lunch at J Michaels Crab& Seafood establishment. We had the best flounder dinner with this great garlic pepper sauce.  On the way back to the campsite we stopped at Gator Lake in the park to see if any gators we out.  We spotted one right near our viewing platform.  A nice day top vege out. Maybe we will go for a long walk and see if any gators are still out at dusk.


No comments:

Post a Comment